Food Drive 2017
It's Food Drive season again!
If you live in NDG or Montreal West, you should soon be receiving a Food Drive Kit in your mailbox. Volunteers will be coming to your door on Saturday, December 2nd to collect monetary and food donations.
In parts of Westmount, you will also be receiving a Food Drive Kit and Selwyn House students will come by on Tuesday, November 28th to collect donations.
This year, our most needed items are:
- Canned and dried beans, lentils or legumes
- Rice (especially brown)
- Whole grains (oats, couscous, etc.)
- Canned fish (tuna, salmon, etc.)
- Canned tomatoes and sauce
- Pasta (especially whole wheat)
Please use your own bags; reusable bags are greatly appreciated.
We're still looking for volunteers. If you're interested, please contact Julie at email@example.com.
See you all on the 2nd!