Annual General Meeting 2018
Please find below all the documents for the Annual General Meeting happening on Wednesday June 20th, 2018 at 7pm at the Depot’s programming space (6450 Somerled, Montreal, QC, H4V 1S5).
You are also welcome to join us for the unveiling of our partnership with Community Food Centres Canada (read the press release) and a presentation of our new branding and website at 5pm. A free meal will be served at 6pm.
- the agenda for the meeting,
- the minutes of the last members’ meeting on June 15th, 2017,
- our 2017 annual report,
- bios for the candidates of the board of directors,
- a new proposed set of bylaws for the organization,
- an accompanying board policy on membership criteria AND a membership form.
- and a board policy on the mandate of the Nominations and Elections Committee.
The 2017-18 financial statements will be available at the meeting.
Paper copies of all documents will be available at the meeting or beforehand at the Depot offices (6505 Somerled).
If you would like to receive a paper copy of the documents by mail, please call us at 514-483-4680.